What is AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound)?
AHCC is a special extract of the hyphae (mycelium) produced from the hyphae after a long and special growing process by controlled processing. The AHCC contains chemicals that can be extracted only by this special procedure. It is patented all over the world by the Japanese.
The mushrooms contain a big volume of beta-glucan and it is the reason why they can stimulate the immune system. Due to the special production of AHCC the so-called alpha-glucan can be extracted as well. It is a special compound that cannot be found in any other products.
Why is α-glucan (alpha-glucan) so important?
Unlike the more easily available β-glucan (beta-glucan) with its relatively big molecular weight (10,000 – 50,000) the acetylated alpha-glucan has much lower molecular weight (about 5,000).
The alpha-glucan can absorb more easily and perfectly than the beta-glucan for its lower molecular weight. This wonderful active compound got available due to the specific way of production.
The beneficial physiological effects of AHCC are the followings:
- It functions as an immune modulator
- It regenerates the liver with high efficiency
- It reverses the dangerous processes of the cardio-vascular diseases
- It relieves the harmful effects of stress
- It has a strong anti-inflammation effect
- It can be an auxiliary treatment of hepatitis
- It can be used in the AIDS therapy as well
- It can be used to stimulate the appropriate immune reaction in the cancer therapy
- It relieves the side-effects of the chemotherapy
- It can be used as a part of the treatment to prevent or cure the infections
The AHCC active compound helps to maintain or restore our health. The reason of the most of the health problems of modern age is the inappropriate function of the damaged, weak and overloaded immune system for the unhealthy way of life, diet and environmental effects.
Eat against it!
You can improve your life quality by using the MeCelium capsule of very high AHCC content as a supplement!